Lead Positive Change
This course is designed for anyone who wants to lead a community project to create positive change
No project is too big or small, these 5 stages will give you the tools and skills you need and will challenge you to become the best that you can be in order to achieve success in leading positive change. As you will see this course not only empowers you to lead but will also enhance you as an individual and can impact your life positively as a whole.
It will be very practical, I’m outcomes focused and so you will be implementing everything step by step, you will have a workbook for you to work through AND….from listening to your needs I’ve incorporated peer support into the framework so that your journey will not be alone. We’re in this together so let’s walk this path together with an overall vision of creating positive change!
Stage 1: Be Empowered To Lead
- Discovering you
- Mind Chatter
- Mind shift – Breaking the pattern of negative thoughts
- Overcoming your fears
- Self-assessment and reflection
Stage 2: Understanding Your Mission
- Highlighting the need
- Identifying the problems you are solving
- Creating a clear vision
Stage 3: Be Effective in Communicating Your Vision
- Facilitative Leadership
- Mapping your audience
- Communication Skills (listening, conflict management, group dynamics)
- Creating great publicity that gets results
- Capturing results effectively
- Connecting and building new relationships to participate in your vision
- Facilitating great memorable events
Stage 4: Create a Strategic Action Plan
- Appreciative Inquiry Model – utilize existing knowledge, dare to dream and design a plan
- Hosting effective meetings
- Sustainability and how to attract finances / funding
- Coming to agreements
- Conflict Resolution
Stage 5: Avoiding Burnout and Keeping Motivated
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
How long do I have access to the course?
What if I am unhappy with the course?
That’s fine, we’d love to hear from you and answer any further questions you might have. Contact us here and we’ll respond quickly to your query.